mercredi 9 juin 2010

FROM LA REVUE DE KENZA

21 commentaires:

Emmi a dit…

je veux regarder le chien!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Where have you bought that t-shirt? I love your blog and those videos are a great way to learn french! :)

linda a dit…

"je veux regarder le chien!!!"
.... me too :))
nice video

rouli a dit…

cool video:_)))

pls visit and join!!!!!!!!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Margaux, hope it's okay that I'm writing in english......
I'm going to visit Paris next week, and I wondered if you know any good places to go shopping and nice cafées? I love vintage shops!
Love your blog, and I'm reading it every single day!
xxxx from Denmark

Ps. you can write me back at astridfroekiar@hotmail.com

Le Petit Louise a dit…

F-K-ING LOVE!!!! THIS
lepetitpetit.blogspot.com

Sherrie Cola a dit…

I love what you're wearing here! I can't understand it though :( where are your glasses and bag from? x

Anonyme a dit…

Where are your super epic bananatop from? Just as Sherrie Cola said, I don't get what you saying. Or yes! One word. Allors. But it doesn't help me that much. :)

Tartine de Mode a dit…

Margaux je sais que tu t'en fiche mais peut tu m'aider, stp je vais m'arracher les cheuveux :)

je suis en train de créer un blog et je n'arive pas a mettre ma playlist mixpod sur mon blog " blogger " peut tu me dire comment tu as fait ?

please :)
Avec tous les commentaires d'encouragement laissé ici, sa me ferais vraiment plaisir que tu réponde :)

je suis en détresse Mercii

ces-fils-qui-nous-remuent a dit…

ahahah le chien trop relou!
jolies tenues

Jade a dit…

Bonjour Margaux, tu as décidé d'arrêter de répondre aux commentaires? C'est dommage car ca crée un lien entre toi et tes lectrices. Malgré ton super blog, on se sent un peu délaissées...

Belle journée à toi (k)

Unknown a dit…

margaux brune a un haut très chouette mais pour l'autre copine ballerines + bermuda j'appelle au secouuuurs c'est l'horreur !

Jillian Hobbs a dit…

i adore you three
the perfect trio
xo <3

D e g a i n e a dit…

love that andy warhol shirt

nice blog, just found it!

D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Anonyme a dit…

"c'est du gucci c'est du goût d'chiotte c'est le syndrome de nos époques c'est du chanel c'est du dolce tu fais la belle et ca te plais"

Rackk and Ruin a dit…

Adorable adorable adorable. . . practicing my pathetic french through you ladies! xx molly

Anonyme a dit…

J'ai tellement rigolé avec ce vidéo!!! Superrr!!! BB

Marie

Laura a dit…

How do you french have the best hair???

allsienna.blogspot.com

=)

finalinafina ♥ a dit…

i just want to tell u that i LOVE your blog. I'm from sweden, and have no clue in how i found your blog but it rocks!!!! ure so goddamnt pretty :-)

Anonyme a dit…

qu'est ce qu'elle a l'air bete kenza...

Izumihiiiflower a dit…

j'aime le short degulasse XD
le t shirt il est cool coupé ainsi, tu aurais mit des doc, j'aurais été fan *_*